NOTES ON MEDIA ACCREDITATION
The following notes explain the accreditation policy. Please ensure that you understand and accept the conditions detailed in the Media Application and policies set forth in this document.
Applications will only be considered for professional working personnel who fulfill the accreditation criteria. Applicants will be subject to a screening process.
- The applicant must regularly cover professional golf events on Tour.
- Newspapers, radio stations, international news agencies, websites (including a publication’s own site) and specialist golf magazines, must submit their requirements and show the name of their personnel on an official application form.
- Freelance journalists, photographers and broadcasters must be accredited via a newspaper, recognised agency or golf magazine.
- Only professional photographers will be considered. Photo agencies must be able to prove that their photographs have been sold to publications
- Sports Editors should consult with News Editors as to their total staffing requirement.
- We not guarantee that all personnel requests will be satisfied.
- Media Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, and no later than 15 December 2017. No applications will be considered after this date.
- Accreditation will not be granted to categories such as:
- Advertising executives or members of their departments or members of directorial boards of newspapers or magazines etc;
- Player managers or their personnel, including PR representatives and coaches.
- Golf equipment manufacturers.
- Requests for accreditation will only be considered if made through the official online process with the online application form completed accordingly.
- Application forms sent by fax/mail will not be accepted.
- Approved media can collect their media accreditation and parking from the accreditation centre at the Italian Club from Sunday 7 January 2018.